Horribly Famous: Joan of Arc and her Marching Orders
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
You’ve proabably heard of Joan of Arc… She’s dead famous for leading the French army into battle, going up in smoke when she was burnt at the stake, and being an absolute saint. But have you heard that Joan was always having to prove she wasn’t a witch, loved writing cheeky letters to very important people, and made the King of France look like a complete coward? Yes, even though she’s dead, Joan’s still full of surprises. Now you can get the inside story with Joan’s secret diary, read the news that set France ablaze in The Gallic Globe, and find out exactly how a teenage girl gave an entire army it’s marching orders.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Horrible Histories: Slimy Stuarts
8booksClassic Sequels x8
- Work It, Girl: Boss the Bestseller List Like J.K. Rowling
5booksWhy Do We Remember? Pack x 5
3booksAlan Gibbon's Football Pack x3
3booksLisa Thompson Pack x3
4booksThe Last Kids on Earth Pack x 4
8booksViking Topic Pack
- Football Academy: Striking Out
- The Accidental President
6booksAnglo-Saxon Topic Pack
- Football Academy: Boys United
Horrible Histories: Vile Victorians
- Real-Life Stories: David Walliams
- Accidental Prime Minister Returns
- Football Academy: Reading the Game
3booksUsborne Graphic Legends Pack
- Found! Vikings
- D-Day: The World War II Invasion That Changed History
Here in the Real World
- Football Academy: Free Kick
11booksAncient Romans Topic Pack
- Mythology Around the World: Norse Myths