Horribly Famous: Darwin and Other Seriously Super Scientists
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
You’ve probably heard of a few scientists. There’s Galileo and his telescope, Isaac Newton and his apple, and Charles Darwin and his theory of evolution. But did you know that:
- Galileo was sentenced to life in prison for his shocking ideas about the solar system
- Newton didn’t really like science that much, and sometimes it got on his nerves
- Darwin wrote a book about his pet worms
Yes – even though they’re dead, scientists are still full of surprises! Get the lowdown on ten horribly famous ones in this horribly funny, horribly gripping book. Read the inside story in their lost notebooks, gasp at the news reports as their breakthroughs hit the headlines, and find out all about their mad and mind-blowing experiments!
September 7th, 2009
- 192 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.