Horribly Famous: Albert Einstein and his Inflatable Universe
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Albert Einstein. The genius who invented e=mc2. Possibly the brainiest scientist in history – and the battiest! But did you know that Al’s life was almost as wild as his hair? Not only was an unruly young Al expelled from school, but he was spied on by the Nazis and the FBI. And after he died, he had his brain removed! Yes, even though he’s dead, Al’s still full of surprises!
June 7th, 2010
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Real-Life Stories: Malorie Blackman
- Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
Queens: 3,000 Years of the Most Incredible Women in History
The Bad Guys #5: Episodes 9 & 10
- Newspapers from History: Stone Age Tablet
- Discover the Vikings: Warriors, Exploration and Trade
- No Ballet Shoes in Syria
4booksThe Land and the People Pack x 4
4booksStrong Female Leaders Pack x 4
- The Clockwork Crow
- Voices #3: Son of the Circus - A Victorian Story
- Rebel Animals at Risk: Stories of Survival
Horrible Geography Handbooks: Planet in Peril
Break the Mould