Horrible Science: Painful Poison
This product is not currently available.
Other formats and editions:
|Paperback, Apr 2009||Available in pack|
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Are you ready for a deadly dose of excitement? Painful Poison will petrify you! It’s bubbling with killer substances that are strictly NOT for the nervous – and will have all kinds of evil effects on you. Vicious, venomous beasties. Scary snakes. Cruel chemicals. Gruesome gases. You’ll need guts to take it in!
Read on if you dare to discover:
- how to turn your brother or sister into a zombie slave
- the horrifying secret of the vile vomit goblet
- which toxin is so fatal that just one teaspoonful could kill 1.2 billion people
- which awesome antidotes can save you (sometimes!)
- which gases were used as wicked weapons of war
- how sinister strychnine makes you die laughing
- which poisons you munch on every day
Swallow a yummy spoonful of Painful Poison. You’ll be dying to learn more!
September 4th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.