Horrible Science: Frightening Light
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 3/5 from 2 ratings
1 review (Add a review)
Light! It’s blindingly obvious! It’s just sunshine and the light-bulb in your living room. Isn’t it? Um… no. Because the science of light is full of sizzling, squishy, horrid facts that you’re still in the dark about.
So read on if you want to know:
- how lethal laser beams can sizzle human flesh
- why dead bodies make ghostly glowing lights
- how rattlesnakes can find you in the dark
- why contact lenses were moulded from dead people’s eyeballs
- how eclipses turn night into day
- how stars have colours we can’t see
- how to use light to zap enemy missiles
Some of it’s light-hearted fun – and some of it will scare the living daylights out of you! Lighten up lessons and get kids shining in their tests with a Horrible Science book guaranteed to switch on brains.