Horrible Science: Fatal Forces
This product is not currently available.
Other formats and editions:
|Paperback, May 2014||Available in pack|
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Physics lessons can be fatally boring. It’s true! But if you’re struggling to stay conscious while your teacher forces yet another dull lesson down your throat, you’re about to get a massive shock!! Because those boring forces they’re droning on about create tons of deadly dramas and horrible happenings. Now, I bet your teacher didn’t tell you that!Just read this horrid book to find out:
- how gravity can make you lose your head
- how a lamp post can wallop you
- what makes your fillings explode
- how your ears stop you from falling off your bike
- how to hit Terminal Velocity. Eeek!!
Now your teacher won’t have to force you to learn! After all, why have boring science when you can have Horrible Science?
This product has not been reviewed yet.