Horrible Science: Angry Animals
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Take a walk on the wild side with Angry Animals. Dare you wave goodbye to civilisation and hit the trail to see:
- where you can find real man-eating dragons
- which scientist ate a poisonous snake for dinner
- who made false teeth for an elephant
If you think you can stomach the sick side of science, then come hunting for the cruellest creatures of them all! Get to grips with gruesome grizzly bears; wolf down some facts about, er, wolves … and snap up some savage shark stories – if you dare! With freaky fact files, cool quizzes and crazy cartoons, it’s a book to sink your teeth into! Science has never been so horrible!
May 4th, 2009
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- RSPCA #5: Little Owl Needs a Home
The Storm Whale
Barrington Stoke 4u2read: Into the Bin
Fruits: A Caribbean Counting Poem
- My Story: A Picture of Freedom
- The Boy Who Fooled the World
- Sam Wu #4: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Spiders
- The Cloud Horse Chronicles #1: Guardians of Magic
- The Wizards of Once #3: The Wizards of Once: Knock Three Times
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Christmas
- Sam Wu #6: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Space
- Billy and the Beast
- Stone Age: Hunters, Gatherers and Woolly Mammoths
Zog and the Flying Doctors (Early Reader)
- Shhh! Quiet!
The Grinny Granny Donkey
The Leaf Thief
- Ruby's Worry
- The Worrysaurus
- Counting On Katherine
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History
Dog Man #10: Mothering Heights (the new blockbusting international bestseller)
The Smeds and the Smoos
- The Proudest Blue