Horrible Histories: Vile Victorians
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Discover all the foul facts about the Vile Victorians with history’s most horrible headlines.
All the foul facts about the Vile Victorians are ready to uncover, including:
- the murderers who wouldn’t hang
- when the first public loo was flushed
- and how stag hunting took place in Paddington Station
• fully illustrated throughout and packed with horrible stories – with all the horribly hilarious bits included • with a fresh take on the classic Horrible Histories style, perfect for fans old and new • the perfect series for anyone looking for a fun and informative read • Horrible Histories has been entertaining children and families for generations with books, TV, stage show, magazines, games and 2019’s brilliantly funnyHorrible Histories: the Movie – Rotten Romans. Get your history right here and collect the whole horrible lot. Read all about it!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- William Wallace
- The Selkie Girl
- Found! Roman Britain
- My Story: Stories of the First World War
- Why Do We Remember? Neil Armstrong and the Moon Landings
- Why Do We Remember? Guy Fawkes and the Gunpowder Plot
Horrible Histories: Vicious Vikings
- Ancient Egypt: Gods, Pharaohs and Cats!
- Prehistoric Britain: Skara Brae
- Newspapers from History: Roman Tribune
- Britain in the Past: The Stone Age
Horrible Histories: Rotten Romans
Horrible Histories: Up in the Air
- Early Readers New Title Pack
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 6 Funny Stories Pack x 3
Horrible Histories: Woeful Second World War
- Pirates Are Coming!
5booksIn Training: STEM Jobs Pack x 5
- Playground Chalk (20 Pieces)
6booksMy First Book of Nature Pack x 6
30copiesPlastic Book Jackets x 30