Horrible Histories: Tudors: A High-Speed History
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 13 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
The long and complicated story of the Tudors is told as never before – without being long or complicated! Ten comic-strip capers deliver the dreadful details from that terrible and tyrannical era. Readers are taken on a blood soaked tour that begins with a Bosworth battle and ends with Liz the last, taking in such horrible highlights as Henry the hate-th and Mary, Queen of chops. History has never been so speedy!
August 2nd, 2010
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Get Ahead in Computing: Webpage Design
- Why Do We Remember? Guy Fawkes and the Gunpowder Plot
- Mythology Around the World: Norse Myths
- Why Do We Remember? Neil Armstrong and the Moon Landings
- Mythology Around the World: Egyptian Myths
- Mythology Around the World: Roman Myths
Queens: 3,000 Years of the Most Incredible Women in History
You Can Save the Planet: 101 Ways You Can Make a Difference
- Mythology Around the World: Greek Myths
A Life Story: Serena Williams
- The Ultimate Guide to Women's Football
- A Life Story: David Attenborough