Horrible Histories: Incredible Incas (Classic Edition)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The incredible Incas may have built South America’s greatest civilisation, but they could be very icky indeed! The poor prisoners they pulled up their huge pyramids were likely to experience a very painful death. But things weren’t much better for your average Inca. Find out…
- How a bucket of stewed pee could make you beautiful
- Why servants ate the emperor’s hair
- What happened in their legendary golden temples
- What chilling fate awaited their child sacrifices
The Incan Empire ruled 12 million people, but was conquered by 260 Spanish invaders – and a few germs. In fact, it was the llamas who really had it lucky… they got to wear earrings and drink beer! So would you rather be a lucky llama… or an incredible Inca? Erk!
June 2nd, 2008
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 144 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.