Horrible Histories: Frightful First World War
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Refreshed, renewed, reloaded!All the foul facts about the Frightful First World War are ready to uncover, including:
- what the ‘Fat King’ did with food scraps and dead horses,
- how sniffing your own pee could save your life in a gas attack
- and why a pair of old socks gave away top German secrets.
- With shiny foil cover
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Courageous Spies and International Intrigue of World War I
- Disney Twisted Tales: Twisted Tales - So This is Love
An Eagle in the Snow
- Once Upon a Wild Wood
- Somebody Give This Heart a Pen
Horrible Histories: Vicious Vikings
- My Story: Noor-un-Nissa Inayat Khan
8booksMr Gum Pack x 8
- My Story: Stories of the First World War
- The Boy With One Name
Horrible Histories: Slimy Stuarts
- My Story: D-Day
- Rainbow Revolutions: Power, Pride and Protest in the Fight for Queer Rights
Horrible Histories: Smashing Saxons