Horrible Histories: Blitzed Brits
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Want to know the terrible truth about what life was like in the war? Read on to explore the horrible hardships the Blitzed Brits suffered while bombs dropped out of the sky! Find out what really happened in Dad’s Army! See how to make a rude noise with a gas mask! Learn why the Brits ate chicken-fruit, sinkers and nutty! Faint at the thought of spending seven years without TV!
Plus there’s heaps of spiffing slang, foul food facts about rotten rationing, awful evacuation tales, and the terrible truth about London’s bloodthirsty blackout murders! So there’s plenty of gore – and much more.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
8booksClassic Sequels x8
- Captain Underpants #5: Captain Underpants and the Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman
Horrible Histories: Slimy Stuarts
- Work It, Girl: Boss the Bestseller List Like J.K. Rowling
- Real-Life Stories: David Walliams
- Football Academy: Captain Fantastic
Horrible Histories: Smashing Saxons
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend the Evacuee
3booksLisa Thompson Pack x3
6booksAnglo-Saxon Topic Pack
4booksThe Last Kids on Earth Pack x 4
- Found! Vikings
- Newspapers from History: Viking Express
8booksViking Topic Pack
3booksUsborne Graphic Legends Pack
- The Accidental President
3booksAlan Gibbon's Football Pack x3
Horrible Histories: Awful Egyptians
4booksPhilip Pullman Pack x 4
- Football Academy: Free Kick