History VIP: Mary Anning
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Who makes history? People! All sorts of ordinary people like you and me. But it’s fair to say that some people make more history than others. They’re history VIPs! In this pack we’re going to look at some of those people to see what they did, and how they made such an impact. In this book, it’s the turn of Victorian fossil-hunter Mary Anning, who helped to build our knowledge of dinosaurs. What dinosaur skeletons did she find? Where did she make her discoveries? What impact did she have on science? Find all the answers (and lots more cool questions) inside!
- An exciting biographical take on essential KS2 history
- Engaging, witty writing that makes light work of learning
- Shows how we can know about historical figures and events
- Explores the evidence and asks readers to draw conclusions
- Appealing text design with colour pictures and feature boxes
- Explores society and culture during Anning’s lifetime
This product has not been reviewed yet.