Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A new picture book series from the MOBO award-winning hip hop artist Akala, bursting with bright colour artwork from acclaimed illustrator Sav. Hip, a wise hippo; and Hop, his energetic bird friend are taking part in the Blueberry Hill bike race. Hop struggles at first, but with help from Hip, they learn that you can achieve anything if you put your mind to it! Focus on your dreams and go! This series aims to inspire children to grow up as happy, emotionally intelligent and socially responsible human beings. Part prose, part rap, this book is packed full of rhyme and rhythm, making it perfect to read with young children.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- I Am Bear
- Bear Moves
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- Lalani of the Distant Sea
- Aru Shah and the End of Time
- Sam Wu #3: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of the Dark!
- Where the River Runs Gold
- The Mega Magic Teacher Swap
- Planet Omar #2: Unexpected Super Spy
Izzy Gizmo and the Invention Convention
- Little Badman and the Invasion of the Killer Aunties
The Worries: Sohal Finds a Friend
- A Pocketful of Stars
Tom Gates #18: Ten Tremendous Tales
- Agent Asha: Mission Shark Bytes
- Julian is a Mermaid
Planet Omar: Incredible Rescue Mission
Barrington Stoke Fiction: A Dangerous Game
- Little Badman and the Time-Travelling Teacher of Doom
There's No Such Thing as Unicorns
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End
- My Hair
- Anisha, Accidental Detective
- Clean Up!
- Sam Wu #4: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Spiders
- The Proudest Blue