Hidden: True Stories of Children Who Survived World War II
Buy this and your school gets $2.15 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Everyone reads the compelling story of Anne Frank and wants to know more. How many others were hidden away during the war? How and where? Were they separated from their families? Did they ever find each other again?
Hidden tells the stories of 14 young people who were hidden throughout the Netherlands during World War Two. Their stories create a wider picture of what it meant to be Jewish in Europe during World War Two, and what it took to survive.
124 in ROW Teen September 2021
January 1st, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.6; Middle years; 8.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- I am not an Elephant
- What Does It Mean to Be British?
- Little Bird Flies
6copiesNevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow x 6
- Raintree Perspectives: Saving British Wildlife - Success Stories
- Missing: The True Story of My Family in World War II
9booksPamela Butchart Pack x9
- When Stars Are Scattered
Queens: 3,000 Years of the Most Incredible Women in History
- A Change is Gonna Come (BAME Short Stories)
10booksUltimate Football Heroes x10
Super Weird! Mystery: Danger at Donut Diner
4booksBrilliant Women Pack x 4
- Aru Shah and the Song of Death
3booksBad Mermaids Pack x 3
Big Little Hearts: When Can I Go Back to School?
Murder Most Unladylike #3: First Class Murder
- Daisy Trouble With... Pack
Simone Breaks All the Rules
Tales from the Caribbean
4booksKid Normal Pack x 4
- Exploding Life of Scarlett Fife
- D-Day: The World War II Invasion That Changed History
- Sky Hawk
- Macca the Alpaca
6booksBarrington Stoke New Titles x6
- Tom Gates #7: A Tiny Bit Lucky
- Aru Shah and the End of Time