Health & Wellbeing: Scottish Primary 6 and 7
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
An easy-to-use bank of resources focused on specific learning objectives accompanied by teacher notes and lesson plans.
- Bang up to date – helps you meet the five outcomes of Every Child Matters.
- Provides additional material to SEAL – pupil interactive activities, templates and assessment.
- Meets the requirements of PSHE National Curriculum Guidelines.
- Divided into six themes, the resource includes activities, ideas for circle time and teacher support.
- The CD-ROM contains interactive pupil activities, photographs and differentiated photocopiables.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Health & Wellbeing
What are the minimum system requirements for the Health & Wellbeing CDs?
PC or Mac with CD-ROM drive; 512Mb RAM, Graphics card and colour monitor capable of displaying 24-bit colour graphics at a resolution of at least 1024×768 pixels. PC – Windows 98 or higher, Processor; Pentium 2 [or equivalent] 1000 MHz, Mac – OS X and above, Processor: G3 1000MHz.