Happy: A Children's Book of Mindfulness
Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We breathe deep and expand like the galaxy,
We breathe out many thousands of stars,
And if ever we start to feel panicky,
This reminds us of just who we are.
The perfect soothing read for quiet time, Happy gently encourages young readers to explore their emotions and the beautiful world around them, with stunning illustrations and thought-provoking rhymes on every page.
Lyrical, emotive language encourages your child to step back and really appreciate their life within the moment. From savouring the taste of every meal to taking time to explore new places, there are so many ways we can slow down and find happiness. This beautiful poetry combined with ideas for how to practice mindfulness in the real world make this a wonderful introduction to finding inner peace.
Katie Hickey’s gentle, charismatic illustrations take readers on a journey to a place of happiness and calm, with bright and uplifting colours and comforting scenes of nature and home.
A great read for little ones who enjoyed Slow Down by Freya Hartas (Magic Cat Publishing) or Here We Are by Oliver Jeffers (Harper Collins Children’s).
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Amelia Fang Pack
- Scholastic Classics: The Secret Garden
- Marie Clay: Literacy Lessons Designed for Individuals - Updated Edition
- The Great War Anthology
- The Dragon in the Library
4booksMindful Me Pack x4
- The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
- Tom Gates #12: Family, Friends and Furry Creatures
- Bad Nana #1: Older Not Wiser
5booksBarrington Stoke Fiction: Ages 8-12 Pack x5
- Deep in the Green Wood
8booksNational Geographic Readers Level 4 Pack x 8 (Book Bands White and Lime)
- Anna Hibiscus
- Rachel Bright and Jim Field Pack
- I'm Sticking with You
8booksNational Geographic Readers Level 3 Pack x 8 (Book Bands Purple and Gold)
- Shhh! Quiet!
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- Generation Hope: You(th) Can Make a Difference!
Big Little Hearts: When Can I Go Back to School?
Tom Gates #10: Super Good Skills (Almost)
We Are the Beaker Girls
- Blackberry Blue
- Barrington Stoke School Spelling Dictionary
- Upside Down Magic #1: Upside Down Magic
Pip and Egg
- Billy and the Beast
4booksFunny Picture Books Pack x 4