Handa's Noisy Night
Buy this and your school gets $2.09 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Remember Handa and Akeyo, from the best-loved book Handa’s Surprise? Now the girls are having their first ever sleepover! They’re going to spend the night in a little hut near Akeyo’s house. But as they get ready for bed, Handa starts to feel a bit nervous. What are all those weird noises? Chitter chatter! THUD! SNORT. Akeyo says it’s only her noisy family. They’re never quiet! But who do YOU think is making all those strange sounds? Have a guess – but you might be in for another surprise!
- The hotly anticipated sequel to the classic Handa’s Surprise
- Special early paperback edition for Scholastic customers only
- Another classic-in-the-making with a Kenyan village setting
- Explores night-time fears with a host of nocturnal animals
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Starring Grace
6copiesAsha and the Spirit Bird x6
- Fast Forward Turquoise: Great Plague of London (Non-fiction) Level 18
- Collins Primary Spanish Dictionary
The Skylarks' War
- One Story, Many Voices: The Phoenix of Persia
- Baby Goes to Market
- Anancy and Mr Dry-Bone
Billy and the Dragon
- The Undefeated
2booksDavid Axtell Pair
- Young, Gifted and Black
- Bringing the Rain to Kapiti Plain
14booksBooks About Disabilities KS2 Pack
- The Biggest Story
Cleopatra: One Cool Queen
11booksScholastic Classics x11
Together We Can!
4booksClassic Picture Book Pack x 4
- Not Now, Bernard
6booksIf You Like Julia Donaldson, You'll Love...
- The Battle of the Beetles #1: Beetle Boy
- Hair Love
21booksGifted Readers Ages 7-9 Pack x21
Monsters Love Underpants
- Little Leaders: Exceptional Men in Black History
Voices #2: Diver's Daughter: A Tudor Story (Voices #2)