GCSE Grades 9-1: Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar Revision Guide for All Boards x 30 Pack
Buy this and your school gets $78.21 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Revision is serious business… and we’re serious about revision.
Inside this Revision Guide you’ll find everything you need to succeed with Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar in the new GCSE 9-1 examinations. Improve your grades – 5% of the marks are for Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar in English Literature, History, Geography and Religious Studies, as well as being part of the English Language specification.
It is packed full of tips and tasks to make sure you really know and understand the key revision points. Written by English and subject-specific experts and combined with cutting edge technology to help you revise on-the-go, you can:
- Use the free, personalised digital revision planner and get stuck into the quick tests to check your understanding
- Revise best practice Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar as well as subject-specific content to help you maximise your marks.
- Implement ‘active’ revision techniques – giving you lots of tips and tricks to help the knowledge sink in
Snap it! Read it, snap it on your phone, revise it…helps you retain key facts
Nail it! Examiner tips to help you get better grades
Stretch it! Support for the really tough stuff that will get you higher grades
Supplied as a pack of 30 copies
GCSE 9-1 Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar Practice Book
- 100s of practice questions
- Exam techniques explained
- Matches 9-1 specification
This product has not been reviewed yet.