Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
What’s the first Viking object you can think of? A Viking battle axe or a longship? Did you know that thousands more stone, metal, pottery, bone and wooden objects have been found from this time in human history? All of these objects can tell us a lot about the Vikings. We know about the animals they farmed, the the tools and weapons they used and we know about their everyday life and culture from the remains of the buildings they lived in. All over Britain, Viking artefacts have been Found!. Uncover the stories of thirteen incredible finds, what they can tell us about life back then and how they might relate to your life today.
Found! is a series of six books that span British archaeological finds from the Stone, Bronze and Iron Ages, Roman Britain, the Viking Age and the Anglo Saxons. Ideal for readers aged 9+ studying history topics at Key Stage 2.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Land and the People: Japan
- The Land and the People: Brazil
- The Magic Box: Poems for Children
6copiesOne Story, Many Voices: The Phoenix of Persia x 6
My Evil Twin is a Supervillain
My Arch-Enemy is a Brain in a Jar
- Shackleton: The Boss - The Remarkable Adventures of a Heroic Antarctic Explorer
6copiesCrazy Mayonnaisy Mum x 6
- The Great War Anthology
- Coming to England
- Britain in the Past: The Iron Age
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
- The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
- Deep in the Green Wood
- Where Zebras Go
- Britain in the Past: The Bronze Age
- Found! Anglo-Saxon Britain
- Planet Omar: Epic Hero Flop
- Bringing the Rain to Kapiti Plain
- The Orchestra
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites
- Discover the Vikings: Warriors, Exploration and Trade
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Reception Fairy Tales Pack x 3
Ted Hughes: Collected Poems for Children
3booksUsborne Graphic Legends Pack