English Timesavers: Elementary Listening (with CDs)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
- English > Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling
- English > Reading > Extensive Reading
- English > Speaking and listening
- English > Words and Vocabulary
- Geography > Countries, Continents and Regions > United Kingdom
- Holidays and Celebrations
- Teaching Resource > Supplementary
This book contains a motivating range of communicative activities based around listenings for Elementary to Pre-Intermediate level students. Topics range from festivals and holidays to discussions on the environment and moral dilemmas. The listenings include lively interviews with British teenagers, stories and adapted literary excerpts. Full transcripts are provided.
The series of photocopiable resource books for English Language Teaching includes cross-cultural lessons, grammar, vocabulary or skill development, games, raps and communicative activities and everyday, practical English. Tried and tested by teachers around the world, these are full of imaginative, lively activities and perfect for introducing, consolidating or practising recently taught structures and lexical sets.
This product has not been reviewed yet.