This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Join Danny and Dino in this hilarious counting board book as they look for Daddy’s hiding place. But, wait – what’s that rumbling in Dino’s tummy?
Danny and Dino can’t find Dad - He’s nowhere to be seen. Let’s count the mess Dad’s left behind And find out where he’s been…
This 12-page board book is a special Dino story that introduces the series to the youngest readers, whilst teaching them how to count down from 10 to 1.
Loved this? Why not try another pooptastic adventure: The Dinosaur that Pooped a Rainbow (A Colours Book) The Dinosaur that Pooped Christmas The Dinosaur that Pooped a Planet The Dinosaur that Pooped a Pirate
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Reading Ladder Level 2: Sinclair, Wonder Bear
- Reading Ladder Level 1: Flat Stanley Plays Ball
- Puppy Place #4: Rascal
- The Bookshop Girl
Reading Ladder Level 3: Colly's Barn
- Acorn: Unicorn and Yeti - Sparkly New Friends
- The Danger Gang
- Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry Reads a Book
Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry and the Fangmangler
- Narwhal and Jelly #1: Narwhal - Unicorn of the Sea!
Worst Class in the World
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Unarmed and Dangerous
- Acorn: Hello, Crabby!
- Purrmaids #1: The Scaredy Cat
- Captain Underpants #8: Captain Underpants and the Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People
- EDGE: Slipstream Non-Fiction Level 1: World's Fastest
- Ways to Be Me