This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Did you ever wonder who pulled Santa’s sleigh before he had reindeer? Dinosaur fans will adore this funny, magical tale of Santa’s prehistoric helpers in this bright and fun picture book. Laugh-out-loud pictures depict the dinosaurs in hilarious situations: the Tyrannosaurus rex wouldn’t stop licking Santa, the Pterosaurs flew too high, and the Maiasauras ate presents when no one was looking!
- Children will love meeting Santa’s prehistoric friends in this Christmas tale with a twist.
- real dinosaur facts in the back of the book
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- There's No Such Thing as Elves
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Christmas
Little Robin Red Vest
- Clement C. Moore's The Night Before Christmas
6booksSupertato Pack x 6
Green is for Christmas
7booksJulia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler Early Readers Pack x 7
- From the Films of Harry Potter: Hogwarts Journal