This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Famous writers, eh? You’ve probably heard of a few. William Shakespeare and his prancing plays. Chaucer and his Canterbury Tales. Charles Dickens and his ghosts. But did you know that:
- William Shakespeare stood trial accused of plotting against the Queen
- Geoffrey Chaucer wrote lots of rude poems in oddly-spelt English
- Charles Dickens had his clothes ripped off by his fans
Yes – even when they’re dead, writers are full of surprises!
June 17th, 2005
AR book level: 7.3; Middle years; 5.0 points
- 192 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.