Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This book explores what life was really like for everyday people in Ancient Egypt. Using primary sources and information from archeological discoveries, it uncovers some fascinating insights and explodes some myths. Supported by timelines, maps and references to important events and people, children will really feel they are on a time-travelling journey when reading this book.
January 7th, 2016
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.6; Middle years; 1.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Why Do We Remember? Charles Darwin's Voyages of Discovery
- Why Do We Remember? Remembrance Day
- A Life Story: Captain Tom Moore
Scholastic Classics: African and Caribbean Folktales, Myths and Legends
Book of the month
- Newspapers from History: Stone Age Tablet
- Newspapers from History: Roman Tribune
- Britain in the Past: The Stone Age
The Kid Who Came from Space
- Fantastically Great Women Who Changed the World
- Daily Life in Ancient Rome
- Daily Life in Ancient Greece
- Ancient Egypt: Gods, Pharaohs and Cats!
- Mythology Around the World: Egyptian Myths
- Fact Finders: Human Environmental Impact - How We Affect Earth
The Story of the Windrush
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Roman Sites
- Mythology Around the World: Roman Myths
- A Life Story: Kamala Harris
30copiesThe Witches x 30
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
Horrible Histories Special: Dark Knights and Dingy Castles
- Fast Forward Silver: Aztec Beliefs (Non-fiction) Level 23
- Fast Forward Orange: Walking on the Moon (Non-fiction) Level 15
30copiesSkellig x 30
30copiesCan't You Sleep, Little Bear? x 30
6copiesThe Witches x 6