To order this product in United States, please contact your local distributor.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
- English > ELT > Graded Readers > Secondary
- English > Reading > Extensive Reading
- English > Reading > HiLo
- English > Reading > Reluctant Readers
- Geography > Countries, Continents and Regions > United Kingdom
- History > Kings and Queens > Royal Family
- History > Modern History
- PSHE and Citizenship
- Teaching Resource > Supplementary
Queen Elizabeth II is Britain’s longest-serving monarch. This reader explores the changes that have taken place during her reign, including the tragic death of the iconic Princess Diana, and the emergence of the ‘new royals’, Prince William, Kate Middleton and Prince Harry.
With DVD material from the BBC Motion gallery.
CEF Level A2 – For teenagers who have been learning English for at least two years – 1000 headwords.
Award-winning Scholastic DVD Readers are non-fiction graded readers accompanied by up to 30 minutes of DVD material. Based on popular TV factual series and documentary films, Scholastic DVD Readers present teenagers with engaging content that covers a range of curriculum content areas. The DVD clips expose students to authentic English, supported by a simplified voiceover and subtitle option.
This product has not been reviewed yet.