This product is not for sale in United States.
Creative Activities: Maths Problem Solving (Ages 7-11)
Rated 4/5 from 8 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A fun and creative way to teach essential maths problem-solving skills. These ready-to-go lessons help children learn to reason mathematically and apply their maths skills in a wide variety of contexts.
- Includes a variety of problem-solving approaches that children learn to use flexibly
- Imaginative fictional contexts to engage and motivate all your pupils
- 33 exciting lesson plans with full-colour artwork and photocopiable worksheets
- Designed to cater for mixed abilities and a range of learning styles
“The National Curriculum for mathematics aims to ensure that all pupils can solve problems… with increasing sophistication.” DfE, 2013
Try before you buy with free sample pages and first chapters, and download free classroom resources, activity sheets, quizzes and much more.
This product has not been reviewed yet.