This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Like his father Mephisto, Cosmo the kitten was born with magic in his whiskers and enchantment in his toes. So he’s thrilled when he becomes a proper witch-cat to Sybil the witch. Now he can ride on her broomstick and help her with her spells – and it’s all because of his magic sneeze! But something sinister is up in witch world, and when Sybil starts making strange golden statues using a secret spell, Cosmo’s hackles are raised. The statues are made in the shape of kittens… and they look frighteningly alive! This comical, sweet and spooky tale starring clever, curious Cosmo is an absolute must-have. When Cosmo does his magic sneeze in YOUR classroom, make sure all your pupils catch it too!
AR book level: 5.8; Middle years; 5.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesWolves x 6
- There's a Pig up my Nose!
- Wanted! Ralfy Rabbit, Book Burglar
- Get Kids Reading Pack
- Tales from Africa
- Philip Reeve & Sarah McIntyre Pack
Pip and Egg
- Amelia Fang Pack
- My Brother is a Superhero
- Mr Gum #1: You're a Bad Man, Mr Gum!
- My Monster and Me
4booksVoices Pack x 4
- No-Bot the Robot's New Bottom
His Dark Materials #1: Northern Lights
- Brightstorm #2: Darkwhispers: A Brightstorm Adventure
- Look Inside the World of Bees
- The Proudest Blue
- The Screen Thief
Slug in Love
- Somebody Swallowed Stanley
- The Mega Magic Teacher Swap
- A Poem for Every Day of the Year
- Girls Can Do Anything
Now Go to Sleep!
- The House of Secret Treasure
- Philip's Infant School Atlas