Connectors: Teacher's Resource Book: Year 4
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Connectors is a new KS2 non-fiction reading scheme that encourages children to develop their skills working independently in teams. It uses reciprocal reading techniques with each pupil taking a turn to be the leader.
- Topical non-fiction to attract all readers.
- Up-to-the-minute subjects to spark off debate.
- Encourages all children to participate and develop speaking, listening and comprehension skills.
- Track each child’s progress using a concise assessment sheet.
- The teacher’s resource book is an essential guide to the scheme, to make it easy to get started.
This product has not been reviewed yet.