This product is not for sale in United States.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The most affordable and effective way to use your Pupil Premium. Groundbreaking reciprocal reading which narrows the attainment gap through peer-to-peer learning.
- High-impact methods recommended by the Educational Endowment Foundation
- Formal classroom trials of Connectors show children’s reading age leaping forward by an average of 9.1 months in just 12 weeks
- Increases class guided reading time by up to five times
Children work in small independent groups, each taking turns to be the leader as they read and discuss a book together. This collaborative approach builds teamwork, speaking, listening, comprehension and evaluation skills.
The Sutton Trust ranks peer-to-peer learning as one of the most effective ways to improve achievement, with disadvantaged and low achieving pupils making particular gains.
A Stolen Baby explores the story of an orang-utan that stole a baby from another orang-utan.
- Find out how rangers got the baby back
- Think about why the orang-utan stole the baby
- What would have happened if no one had helped?
Book Band: Orange.
This product has not been reviewed yet.