Colour First Reader: The Monster Story-Teller
This product is not currently available.
Other formats and editions:
|Paperback, Mar 2008||Available in pack|
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
So you’re moving up from picture books, and you’re looking for great stories to read on your own. Well, the clever folk who made these books know just what you need. And they’ve got their very best authors and artists to create it! Exciting stories that really grab your attention. Bright pictures that help you follow the action. And simple word practice too. The Colour First Reader series gives you all those things. Lucky you!
- From a popular series that puts the fun into solo reading
- Take a thrilling ride in a flying saucer with a tiny monster
- By the star team of Jacqueline Wilson and Nick Sharratt
- Simple, funny text which quickly builds reading skills
August 4th, 2011
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.0; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.