This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Ever since Cass almost drowned (okay, she did drown, but she doesn’t like to think about it), she can pull back the Veil that separates the living from the dead . . . and enter the world of spirits. Her best friend is even a ghost.
So things are already pretty strange. But they’re about to get much stranger.
When Cass’s parents start hosting a TV show about the world’s most haunted places, the family heads off to Edinburgh, Scotland. Here, graveyards, castles, and secret passageways teem with restless phantoms. And when Cass meets a girl who shares her “gift,” she realizes how much she still has to learn about the Veil—and herself.
And she’ll have to learn fast. The city of ghosts is more dangerous than she ever imagined.
NYT bestselling author Victoria Schwab delivers a thrillingly spooky and action-packed tale of hauntings, history, mystery, and the bond between friends (even if that friend is a ghost . . .).
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Friendly Face (Five Nights at Freddy's: Fazbear Frights #10)
- On the Come Up
Noughts and Crosses Graphic Novel
- Murder Most Unladylike #5: Mistletoe and Murder
Book of the month
You Should See Me in a Crown
- Little Badman and the Time-Travelling Teacher of Doom
- Coming Home (Early Reader)
- Punching the Air
- Lies Like Wildfire
- Boy Underwater
- Concrete Rose
How to Train Your Dragon #4: How to Cheat a Dragon's Curse
- The Accidental Father Christmas
- Skulduggery Pleasant #13: Seasons of War
- Yes No Maybe So
- Scholastic Classics: The Raven and Other Tales
- The Sun is Also a Star
- The Hate U Give
- The Mortal Instruments #1: City of Bones
4booksLisa Thompson Pack x 4
- Dare to Be You
- Kissing Booth 3: One Last Time
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean
- Lily Alone
- Murder Most Unladylike #9: Top Marks for Murder
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End