This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Micah’s beloved grandfather is gravely sick, but all is not lost. Years ago, his grandfather visited a mysterious circus where he was promised a miracle by a man who could bend light. But who is this stranger, will he keep his promise, and does the magical Circus Mirandus really exist?
June 4th, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.8; Middle years; 9.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Word of Mouse
- The Great Ice Cream Heist
- Wed Wabbit
- Lightning Girl #4: Superpower Showdown
4booksDave Pigeon Pack x 4
Baby Aliens: Baby Aliens Got My Teacher
- Barrington Stoke Big Top Mysteries: The Case of the Vanishing Granny
8booksMr Gum Pack x 8
- Murder Most Unladylike #9: Top Marks for Murder
- Our Castle by the Sea
- The Children of Castle Rock
- Tom Gates #11: DogZombies Rule (For now...)
Mr Penguin and the Fortress of Secrets
- Tom Gates #13: Epic Adventure (Kind Of)
Baby Aliens: Icarus Was Ridiculous
- Nevermoor #1: The Trials of Morrigan Crow
- Sam Wu #1: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Ghosts!
- The Polar Bear Explorers' Club #1: The Polar Bear Explorers' Club
The 117-Storey Treehouse
- The Story of Tracy Beaker
- The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
Murder Most Unladylike #1: Murder Most Unladylike
Charlie Changes into a Chicken
- The Nothing to See Here Hotel #1: The Nothing to See Here Hotel
The Accidental Pirates: Voyage to Magical North
- The Clockwork Crow
The Five Realms #1: The Legend of Podkin One-Ear