Bunnicula: A Rabbit-Tale of Mystery and Howliday Inn
Buy this and your school gets $2.09 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
“Bunnicula rules!” – Dav Pilkey, creator of Dog Man and Captain UnderpantsBEWARE THE HARE!When tomatoes suddenly go white, you have to wonder: is the cute wittle wabbit really a vampire? In this global bestselling classic, Harold the dog and Chester the cat must find out the truth about the newest pet in the Monroe household, a suspicious-looking bunny with unusual habits – and fangs! – before it’s too late. In a second story, the Monroes have gone on vacation, leaving Harold and Chester at Chateau Bow-Wow. On the animals’ first night there, the silence is pierced by mysterious cries in the dark, and Chester becomes convinced there are werewolves afoot. Soon animals start disappearing! Is it time for Harold and Chester to check out?
- A reader favourite for over 40 years! Perfect for fans of Roald Dahl, Goosebumps and My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish.
- This special bind-up volume contains the first two books of the original Bunnicula series, Bunnicula: A Rabbit-Tale of Mystery and Howliday Inn.
- This unique edition features a striking red metallic cover, spine and back cover.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Rowley Jefferson's Awesome Friendly Adventure
Torn Apart - The Partition of India, 1947
- Call Down the Hawk
10booksScholastic Classics Pack x 10
- How Not To Be A Vampire Slayer
- I Survived: I Survived the Attacks of September 11, 2001 (Graphic Novel)
Not If I Can Help It
- The Girl From The Sea
Grimm Tales for Young and Old
- Betsy Buglove Saves the Bees (PB)
- The Danger Gang
- Magpie Society: One for Sorrow
Total Mayhem: Monday - Into the Cave of Thieves (Total Mayhem #1)
Book of the month
- I Spy Island
- The Black Kids
- Legacy of Orisha #2: Children of Virtue and Vengeance
- Malice in Underland #2: A Trick of Time
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #10: Kristy and the Snobs
Simone Breaks All the Rules
- Total Mayhem: Tuesday - The Curse of the Blue Spots (Total Mayhem #2)
Roald Dahl Plays: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- The Curse of the Mummy: Uncovering Tutankhamun's Tomb
- Battle for Roar
The Life I'm In
- Planet Omar: Epic Hero Flop
- The Place for Me: Stories About the Windrush Generation