Barrington Stoke Fiction: Race to the Frozen North
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Who says great stories have to be long? They don’t! They just have to be great – that’s all! This cool quick read gives you all the excitement in fewer words. More fun. Less effort. No wasted time. Matthew Henson was just an ordinary man. That was, until Commander Robert E. Peary offered him a chance at a truly grand adventure. Henson would act as Peary’s right-hand man on a treacherous journey to the Arctic. Soon he would become the first black man – and maybe even the first man – ever to reach the North Pole!
- A thrilling quick read which tells an amazing true story
- By Little Rebels Book Prize winner Catherine Johnson
- Built-in dyslexia support and help for struggling readers
- Clear fonts on cream paper, with lots of illustrations
- Part of an acclaimed series of dyslexia-friendly books
Interest age 8-12. Reading age 8.
This product has not been reviewed yet.