This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A super-silly quick read by top author Jeremy Strong. Get to the funny bits faster. Does your school have a pet ostrich? Pudding Lane Primary does – but sometimes Mad Iris can be a bit of a pain. She’s always up to mischief, and it’s a struggle to control her. So what will happen when the Ofsted school inspectors visit? How will the pupils hide Mad Iris? This short comedy is great for any kid, but it has extra help for kids who find reading tough. Tell all your friends (especially the dyslexic ones) about it!
- A hilarious easy read by best-loved author Jeremy Strong
- Built-in dyslexia support and help for struggling readers
- Clear fonts, cream paper, speech bubbles and lots of illustrations
- Acclaimed series of dyslexia-friendly books by top authors
Interest age 8-12. Reading age 7.
This product has not been reviewed yet.