Buy this and your school gets $60.81 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The year is 1065. Magnus is the son of Harold Godwinson, lord of the Southern Saxons. Harold is ruthlessly ambitious. He wants the throne of England, and he is prepared to go to war to get it. Overnight, Magnus finds himself at the centre of the blood-soaked family feud that will lead to one of history’s most famous battles. Live through the dark days before the Battle of Hastings with Magnus, as the wolves of history close in on his boyhood.
- An action-packed historical tale by top author Tony Bradman
- Follows one boy’s journey to the Battle of Hastings in 1066
- A fast-paced and vivid story of battle, bloodshed and betrayal
- Captures the family tragedy behind this world-shaping conflict
- Thrilling yet challenging text that will stretch growing readers
“The action is fast-paced and the historic detail accurate. The reader is swept along with Magnus as his quest continues. Most know what happened to Harold, but this book explores why. The ending does not disappoint.” Historical Novel Society
Supplied as a pack of 30 copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.