Buy this and your school gets $1.81 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Classic Enid Blyton fantasy: a real childhood must. A magic carpet ride of a book where all your wildest dreams come alive. Imagine moving house and finding an Enchanted Wood on your doorstep. That’s just happened to Joe, Frannie and Beth. Even better, within this wood is the Faraway Tree. It takes you to a different magical land every time you climb it! There’s the Land of Birthdays, the Land of Goodies and even the strange Roundabout Land. Does that sound like fun? Then don’t hang about! Climb to the top of the Faraway Tree!
- The classic first book in Enid Blyton’s much-loved series
- Fun with Moonface, the Saucepan Man and Silky the fairy
- A glorious magical fantasy that children will never forget
- Great way to enthuse and inspire confident young readers
222 in ROW Primary January 2018
The Faraway Tree (book 1)
April 11th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 224 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.