Horrible Histories: Top 50 Kings and Queens
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be dispatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
No more nice guys! Fifty rotten royals who’d make Her Majesty faint right off her throne. Think being a king or queen is all about swanky outfits and garden parties? Um – you think wrong. Very wrong. If these ruthless rulers are any guide, it’s about how many heads you can chop off! And who better to reveal their horrid deeds than the reigning king of yuck, Terry Deary? This colour hardback is basically a wall of shame for British monarchs from the past right up to the now. (Yep: horrible and homegrown.) Expect more foul facts, loathsome lists and cool cartoons than King Henry VIII had wives!
- Hilarious royal guide by Horrible guru Terry Deary
- British monarchs from ancient times to today
- Full-colour cartoons and snappy quick facts
- Great for homework and school projects
May 7th, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 144 pages