This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The Special Operations Executive (SOE) was formed in July 1940 – its mission: to send agents into occupied Europe to conduct covert operations against Allied enemies. Many of these agents were women and girls. MY STORY: CODENAME CÉLINE tells the thrilling tale of ‘Céline’, a young teenager, desperate to do her bit towards the war effort. Parachuted into occupied France to help the Resistance, Céline finds herself on the front line of fierce and terrifying fighting – will she be able to keep her nerve and complete her mission before it’s too late?
September 3rd, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.6; Middle years; 5.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- My Story: The Berlin Olympics
- My Royal Story: Egyptian Princess
- My Story: The Mayflower
- The Puffin Baby and Toddler Treasury
- My Story: A Picture of Freedom
A Treasury of Songs: Book and CD
- Waiting for Wolf
- The Puffin Book of Fantastic First Poems
- My Story: Stories of the First World War
- My Story: The Hunger
- The Forest of Ghosts and Bones
- My Story: Noor-un-Nissa Inayat Khan
- What Momma Left Me
Tabby McTat (Early Reader)
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum English Practice Book for Year 6
- Amari and the Night Brothers
- Dragon Legend
Pip and Egg
4booksSally Lockhart Mysteries Pack x 4
- My Survival: A Girl on Schindler's List
- A Little Bit Brave
Percy the Park Keeper: One Springy Day
- Shhh! Quiet!
- My Story: Victoria
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Mystery
The Leaf Thief
5booksMy Story Pack x 5
- Darwin's Dragons