Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The first HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON book ever, and the inspiration for Cressida Cowell’s best-selling fiction books that is now a Dreamworks feature film.
So begins Cressida Cowell’s stories about a little Viking who cannot fit in. Unlike his dad, Stoick the Vast, Hiccup is tiny, thoughtful and polite and scared of almost everything – especially of going to sea for the very first time. But go he must… So who will save the day when everything goes wrong aboard ship and all the big Vikings lose their cool? This wonderfully witty fable will delight all those who have ever faced up to their worst fears.
This 2014 reissue includes a letter from Cressida Cowell to the reader.
‘This is a lovely book; it is warm and witty, with instant appeal…’ – The Children’s Bookseller
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Philip Reeve & Sarah McIntyre Pack
- Sam Wu #5: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Zombies
- I'll Take You to Mrs Cole!
- Orphans of the Tide
- Scholastic Classics: The Wind in the Willows
- Mortal Engines Quartet #1: Mortal Engines
- Amelia Fang Pack
His Dark Materials #1: Northern Lights (Gift Edition)
- The Breadwinner: A Graphic Novel
- Scholastic Classics: Treasure Island
- Kid Normal #4: Kid Normal and the Final Five
- Read & Respond: The Secret Garden
- Little Badman and the Invasion of the Killer Aunties
- Scholastic Classics: Oliver Twist
Paddington Bear #1: A Bear Called Paddington
- Felix and Zelda #1: Once
The Five Realms #1: The Legend of Podkin One-Ear
- The Nothing to See Here Hotel #1: The Nothing to See Here Hotel
- Nevermoor #1: The Trials of Morrigan Crow
The Demon Headmaster #1: The Demon Headmaster
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
- The Legends of Eerie-on-Sea #1: Malamander
- Cogheart #1: Cogheart
- The You Are Awesome Journal
Be a Scientist Pack
Cheer Up Your Teddy Bear, Emily Brown!
19booksFamilies and Home Life KS2 Pack