Buy this and your school gets $1.58 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A wickedly funny eco-thriller set on a TV reality show. Crocs, danger, men with guns: will anyone get out alive? Wahoo lives in a Florida zoo, but he’s not one of the animals. His dad is a zoo handler, and Wahoo is used to spotting killer critters in their backyard. But when Wahoo’s dad takes a job on a TV reality show, Expedition Survival, life gets scary. Within a day, the show’s inept star gets bitten by a bat and vanishes in a storm. Search parties head out and promptly get lost too. And then a gun-toting stranger shows up. It’s anyone’s guess who will actually survive Expedition Survival...
- #1 New York Times bestseller by a Newbery Honor author
- Quirky eco-thriller which mixes humour with topical themes
- Carl Hiaasen’s books include Hoot, Flush, Scat and Skink
- “A delightful laugh-out-loud sendup” – Los Angeles Times
310 in ROW Primary January 2018
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 290 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.