Part of the following pack:
Rated 3/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Smile! The queen of cartoon strips is back with a family saga based on her own childhood. Sisters at war. Sisters in arms. Sisters to the end… Maybe you have a sister. Maybe you are one. Sisters can be great – or they can be a nightmare! Raina can’t wait to be a big sister. But when Amara is born, things quickly go wrong. Amara is a grouchy baby. She doesn’t even like to play. What kind of sister is that? Things don’t improve much over the years. But when their family is shaken by changes, Raina and Amara must learn to get along…
- A brilliant family story by a star of graphic fiction
- A touching tale of sisterhood with full colour artwork
- Beautifully illustrated in Raina’s unmistakable style
- Raina’s books include Ghosts, Smile and Drama
September 4th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.4; Middle years; 1.0 points
- 208 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.