This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
NEE-NAR, NEE-NAR! Action stations! It’s all in a day’s work for a dippy Diplodocus who joins the Dinoville firefighters – with comic results! Join in with the Dinoville firefighters as they slide down poles, race to the rescue and untangle a Tyrannosaurus rex. Can our determined Diplodocus go from zero to hero?
- Following on from Dinosaur Police, this is a fabulously funny new picture book by the terrifically talented, bestselling author-illustrator Sarah McIntyre!
OTHER BOOKS BY SARAH MCINTRYE
- Dinosaur Police
- Prince of Pants
- There’s a Shark in the Bath
May 3rd, 2018
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.6; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Bad Nana #1: Older Not Wiser
- Space Detectives: Extra Weird Creatures
- Starfell #1: Willow Moss and the Lost Day
- Girls Can Do Anything
4booksThe Dinosaur That Pooped Pack x 4
4booksRhyming Reads Pack x 4
- The Great Dream Robbery
Don't Call Me Grumpycorn
Billy and the Dragon
- Billy and the Beast
Oliver and the Seawigs
- Anisha, Accidental Detective
Now Go to Sleep!
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
4booksFunny Picture Books Pack x 4
The Best Diwali Ever
When Jelly Had a Wobble
- Anisha, Accidental Detective: School's Cancelled
My Dad is a Grizzly Bear
7booksSupertato Pack x 7
Dear Dinosaur: Dear Spookysaur
- Happy in Our Skin
Together We Can!
Pip and Egg
5booksWigglesbottom Primary Pack x 5
Whale Who Wanted More