This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The second book in the Spirit Animals series from #1 New York Times bestselling author Maggie Stiefvater, an epic book series that leaps from the page into a riveting online game. Your book is the key to claim your spirit animal! Four children separated by vast distances all undergo the same ritual, watched by cloaked strangers. Four flashes of light erupt, and from them emerge the unmistakable shapes of incredible beasts – a wolf, a leopard, a panda, a falcon. Suddenly the paths of these children – and the world – have been changed for ever. Enter the world of Erdas, where every child who comes of age must discover if they have a spirit animal, a rare bond between human and beast that bestows great powers to both. A dark force has risen from distant and long-forgotten lands, and has begun an onslaught that will ravage the world.
- Part engrossing book series, part action role-playing game – discover your spirit animal and join the adventure.
- Number one bestselling author Maggie Stiefvater writes this second book in the series
- Six immersive novels and a breathtaking game make this a world children will want to live in for ever
- Hardback format makes this a lovely gift
- Each book in the series will unlock expanded gameplay on the Spirit Animals online game site www.spiritanimals.com
- The stunning game puts players in the world of the books, drawing reluctant readers into the story
Spirit Animals (book 2)
January 2nd, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.0; Middle years; 7.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.