This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The first book in a series from #1 New York Times bestselling author Brandon Mull comes Spirit Animals, an epic book series that leaps from the page into a riveting online game. Your book is the key to claim your spirit animal! In the world of Erdas, four children are about to discover if they have a spirit animal bond, a rare link between human and beast that gives great powers to both. Separated by vast distances, Conor, Abeke, Meilin, and Rollan each see a flash of light . . . and then the animals emerge. Wolf, leopard, panda, falcon. Each of the children has summoned a beast from legend. Now their fate is set. The four heroes and their animals must band together on a dangerous quest. A dark force from the past is rising, and only they have the power to stop it. The fate of Erdas has fallen on the shoulders of these brave strangers . . . and on you..
- Part engrossing book series, part action role-playing game – discover your spirit animal and join the adventure.
- Six immersive novels and a breathtaking game make this a world children will want to live in for ever
- Hardback format makes this a lovely gift
- Each book in the series will unlock expanded gameplay on the Spirit Animals online game site www.spiritanimals.com
- The stunning game puts players in the world of the books, drawing reluctant readers into the story
Spirit Animals (book 1)
September 5th, 2013
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.9; Middle years; 7.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.