Summer Things to Make and Do
Buy this and your school gets $1.30 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Need an activity to keep your pupils busy in the sun? Dip into this delightful book of things to make and do! Inside there’s a whole crop of sunny summer activities, hand-picked to make the most of sunshine and blue skies! Make seashore crabs from paper, create a tropical bird collage or paint a seaside town beside the beach. Packed with simple ideas which use everyday materials and are clearly explained in step-by-step instructions, this book lets you celebrate summer in all sorts of creative ways! Includes 400 stickers.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Outdoor Art Room: Summer
Winnie and Wilbur at the Seaside
- Lightning Girl #3: Secret Supervillain vs Lightning Girl
- Lightning Girl #4: Superpower Showdown
- Lightning Girl #2: Superhero Squad
- How It All Blew Up
There's a Dragon in Your Book
- Goodnight Sleepy Caterpillar
Dinosaur That Pooped Daddy!
- Usborne Wipe-Clean: Writing Numbers
- Good Girl, Bad Blood
- Tale of a Toothbrush: A Story of Plastic in Our Oceans
- Baby Shark: Hide-and-Seek, Baby Shark! Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Picnic
- Axel Scheffler Rhyming Stories: Pip the Dog and Freddy the Frog
- Usborne Wipe-Clean: First Pen Control
Rex the Rhinoceros Beetle
- Ten Little Monsters
- The New Bum Series!: I Need a New Bum!
2booksJulia Donaldson's Songbirds: My Phonics Activity Books Stages 1 and 2
Mad About Dinosaurs!
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder
The Very Hungry Caterpillar's Hide-and-Seek
3booksThe Dinosaur That Pooped Pack x 3
- The Wonky Donkey Book and Toy Boxed Set
- One Hundred Steps: The Story of Captain Sir Tom Moore
- Usborne Very First Reading: Easy Phonics Words