Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The second book in this madcap must-read series for 6+ boys
You know when someone’s horrible to you in a dream and you wake up really annoyed with them? That’s what happened to me with my best friend Bunky.
Barry has a new problem: Gordon Smugly – who’s got the most perfect name for himself ever in the history of having a name, because he looks like a Gordon and is smug and ugly – has stolen Barry’s best friend.
Join Barry as he attempts to get Bunky back, organises a girly-screamvoice test and tries to avoid seeing his teacher kissing his gran.
Barry Loser (book 2)
February 4th, 2013
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.8; Middle years; 2.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Lightning Girl #3: Secret Supervillain vs Lightning Girl
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Snail Brings the Mail
- The Worst Witch
- The Great Dream Robbery
- The Elsewhere Emporium
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
The Bad Guys #5: Episodes 9 & 10
- Narwhal and Jelly #1: Narwhal - Unicorn of the Sea!
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- The Broken Leg of Doom
- The Danger Gang
The Santa List
- Battle for Roar
- The Witches: The Graphic Novel
- A Life Story: Stephen Hawking
- Dragon Mountain
Together We Can!
Football Legends: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- I Survived: I Survived the Attacks of September 11, 2001 (Graphic Novel)
- Dare to Be You
Murder Most Unladylike #1: Murder Most Unladylike
The Bear and the Piano
- The Penguin Who Wanted to Find Out