This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Bored with sleeping soundly? Fed up with sweet dreams? Well this is the book for you! Deadly Tales features two nightmare urban legends that you’ll pray aren’t true. In “Don’t Look Behind You”, Harjit is chased across town by a crazy car driver who is trying to kill him. In “The Babysitter”, Erin is spooked by a prank phone caller who intends to make her his next murder victim. Which one will you dare to read first?
January 12th, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.1; Middle years plus; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Reading Ladder Level 2: Sinclair, Wonder Bear
- Puppy Place #4: Rascal
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Goose on the Loose
Reading Ladder Level 3: Colly's Barn
- Reading Ladder Level 2: Flat Stanley - The Haunted House
- Reading Ladder Level 1: Flat Stanley Plays Ball
- Acorn: Unicorn and Yeti - Sparkly New Friends
- The Bookshop Girl
- Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry Reads a Book
- Captain Underpants #8: Captain Underpants and the Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People
- Purrmaids #1: The Scaredy Cat
Worst Class in the World
Superworm (Early Reader)
EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Robbed!
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Unarmed and Dangerous
Acorn: A Friend for Dragon
- EDGE: Slipstream Non-Fiction Level 1: World's Fastest
- Scholastic Classics: Pride and Prejudice
- Beautiful Bananas
- Acorn: Hello, Crabby!
Come On, Daisy
- Not Now, Bernard
- Ninja Kid: From Nerd to Ninja
- Upside Down Magic #1: Upside Down Magic
- Ways to Be Me
Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry and the Fangmangler