This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
2 reviews (Add a review)
A whole year of inspirational ready-made lessons fully matched to the National Curriculum. The simple way to plan your teaching, engage all your pupils and cut down on preparation time.
- Every lesson carefully matched to curriculum objectives
- A whole year of ready-made lesson plans laid out by week
- Save time with ready-to-go resources in a flexible format
- Stay on track with assessment tools and progress checks
- Engage children with exciting printable/interactive activities
Inside you’ll find a year’s worth of lessons and fully photocopiable activities, plus a CD-ROM packed with interactive activities and planning tools. Use the lessons as a complete plan for the year, or as a flexible filler when there’s a gap in your planning.
Everyday teaching support from a bestselling series trusted by teachers for over fifteen years.
“They are well linked to the objectives and all I need to do is put the book on the photocopier to prepare for my lesson.” Jodie Collins, teacher
Add a review
Customers also bought
- 100 Geography Lessons for the New Curriculum: Years 5-6
- 100 English Lessons for the New Curriculum: Year 1
- 100 English Lessons for the New Curriculum: Year 5
- National Curriculum Times Tables: Teacher's Book Ages 9-11
- 100 Maths Lessons for the New Curriculum: Year 1
- 100 English Lessons for the New Curriculum: Year 4
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar Revision and Exam Practice Book for All Boards
- GCSE Grades 9-1: Foundation Maths Edexcel Revision and Exam Practice Book
- Read & Respond: Wonder
- National Curriculum Times Tables: Practice Book for Ages 9-11
Voices #5: Windrush Child